Fiscal Year 2019/2020 Budget funded $14.9 million of capital and infrastructure improvements, which made it the Villages largest capital program in history. The capital plan for 2019 included:
- $6.6 million on water & sewer infrastructure, the majority of which was used for the Knowles Road Water Tower, a water main replacement on Hunt Club, new water main on Highland Avenue, and water main work on Delany Road.
- $5 million on transportation system infrastructure on roadway reconstruction (0.6 miles), roadway resurfacing (3.2 miles) and general roadway maintenance (5 miles).
- $1.8 million on vehicles and equipment including replacing four police squad cars and two unmarked vehicles, a new ambulance, a 5-yard dump truck and two pickup trucks for snow plowing operations. In addition, new in-squad police camera systems were installed.
- $1.2 million on buildings and building improvements, including a new roof for Village Hall, repairs to parking lots, and other structural upgrades
- $300 thousand on stormwater management to help reduce localized flooding.