Agenda of the Regular Meeting of the Gurnee Planning and Zoning Board - April 17, 2013

VILLAGE OF GURNEE
PLANNING AND ZONING BOARD AGENDA

DATE:  April 17, 2013
TIME:  7:30 P.M.
PLACE: Gurnee Village Hall, 325 North O’Plaine Road
 
1. Call to Order and Roll Call

2. Pledge of Allegiance

3. Public Comment

4. Approval of the Planning and Zoning Board’s April 3, 2013 meeting minutes

5. Minor Sign Exception:  Lake County Administration (1325 Tri-State Parkway)
(The County of Lake is seeking a minor sign exception to allow an existing ground sign for a multi-tenant office development, located at 1325 Tri-State Parkway, to indentify the County’s Administrative Offices.  The Village’s sign ordinance requires that ground signs for multi-tenant office developments provide at least 40% of the sign area to the name and address of the development, with the remaining 60% allowed for identification of up to 4 tenants.)

6. Public Hearing:  Special Use Permit to allow installation of new monopole tower at 4548 Old Grand Avenue
(The Village of Gurnee is requesting a Special Use Permit to allow construction of a wireless antenna facility consisting of a 190-foot tall monopole, an existing ground shelter building, and related support equipment.  The proposed wireless antenna facility would replace the existing water tower structure that is slated for demolition in the near future.  The subject property is zoned P, Public.)

7. Next Meeting Date:  May 1, 2013

8. Adjournment

 

 

AttachmentSize
04-17-2013_PZB_Agenda.pdf110.57 KB