Street Reconstruction Program
- Start Date: End of July 2022
- Est. Completion Date: October 15, 2022
- Location: Keith Ave., Frontage Rd. (Washington St.), First St. (South of Washington), Oglesby Ave., Elm Rd. (East of Birch), S Delany Rd. (South of Washington)
- Project Cost Awarded: $2,376,259.05
- Contractor: Campanella and Sons, Inc.
- Project Impacts:
- Narrow lanes and lane closures on roads specified (Local Traffic Only)
- Sidewalk closures
- Temporary driveway access closures
- Side street closures
This project will consist of the reconstruction of Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) road section including pavement removal, pavement milling, removal and disposal of unsuitable material, aggregate base repairs, HMA binder and surface course, driveway R&R, drainage improvements, landscaping, and other associated items.
June 29, 2022: The Street Reconstruction Program is anticipated to begin towards the end of July and includes the rehabilitation of approximately 1.2 miles of Village roadways. The project includes the reconstruction of Keith Ave., Frontage Rd. (Washington St.), First St. (South of Washington), Oglesby Ave., Elm Rd. (East of Birch), S Delany Rd. (South of Washington. As this project continues, the public should expect lane, sidewalk, and temporary driveway closures as well as side street closures. This projected is expected to be completed by the end of October.