There are many projects underway in the Village of Gurnee in an effort to provide the community with infrastructure improvements. Many of these projects are being carried out as part of the Village’s Multi-Year Capital Program, but also by the Lake County Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation. Click on the links below to learn more.
Capital Improvement Projects Map
To view all capital improvement projects and locations on a map, click here.
- Street Resurfacing Program
- Street Reconstruction Program
- Waveland and Grandville Water Main Project
- O'Plaine Road Water Main Replacement
- Sidewalk Replacement Program
- Dilley's Road Pedestrian Path
- American Legion Culvert Replacement
Public Projects by Other Governmental Agencies
Sign Up for the Construction Updates Listserve
Interested in following along with Village construction projects, as well as regional road construction projects? The Village updates this page periodically with construction updates throughout the season, but you can also sign up to receive these updates via email whenever they are released via the Village Listserve. Click here to sign up!